1. KCEF will sponsor weekly meetings across Kansas City. These meetings will provide worship and prayer, testimonials, Bible teaching, and small-groups that promote friendship and accountability in an atmosphere of acceptance and love. When evangelists gather together a wonderful dynamic of the Holy Spirit is present that matures and sustains the evangelists in their calling. The result will be godly, innovative and effective evangelists who proclaim the Gospel boldly.
2. KCEF will provide evangelism training for those wanting to learn how to do the “work of an evangelist.” This class room will include lecture, video and field experience.
3. KCEF will encourage the launching of new evangelism efforts. Many evangelists are entrepreneurial by nature. This is a gift from God that we acknowledge and encourage. Leadership skills in evangelism are awakened and honed and the final result is an increased number of salvations.
4. KCEF will pursue fellowship with other pastoral, evangelistic, prophetic, and apostolic organizations in Kansas City. We will pursue understanding and unity in order to expand God’s kingdom in Kansas City.
5. KCEF will make available to local churches seasoned and mature evangelists who can impart their spirit, knowledge, experiences, and encouragement.
6. KCEF will be an evangelistic resource for local churches and pastors.
7. KCEF will sponsor seasons of prayer and fasting. The intention is to open doors of revival and harvest in our city.
8. KCEF will coordinate family-oriented outings for its members to further build the fellowship bonds desired in Psalm 133 and Acts 2.
9. KCEF will engage the larger world via website and social media.