Kansas City Evangelists’ Fellowship:
Awakening and Gathering Evangelists to Fulfill Their Calling in God
1. To provide a unique and needed place of fellowship for those called by God to evangelism. (Philippians 2:2)
The evangelist is a different person in many ways than is the local church pastor. The evangelist is different by calling, gifting, job assignment, and usually temperament. This fellowship ministers to those differences, while fully respecting and honoring our brothers in the other offices mentioned in Ephesians 4. The best offer for gamblers casinoer i danmark. Come on. Increased chance of winning!
2. To support evangelism efforts throughout the Kansas City area. (1 Corinthians 9:22)
Jesus said, “The harvest is great but the workers are few.” Therefore, anyone who attempts to enter the “work of an evangelist” will have our encouragement and respect. The Holy Spirit, Bible, and KCEF prohibit attitudes of disdain or condescension toward anyone or their evangelistic efforts or methods.
3. To awaken others to answer the call of God to evangelism and the office of evangelist. (Ephesians 4:11)
Many people in our local churches are called by God as Ephesians 4 evangelists. Some are aware of this calling, but many have not yet been awakened to see themselves as evangelists. We want to aid them in finding their God-appointed niche of service which will, in turn, strengthen the local churches and extend the kingdom of God.
4. To provide relational accountability for the temptations and risks of those involved in evangelism. (1 Corinthians 4:1,2)
Through small-group interaction, prayer, and friendship, we intend to minimize the tragedy of moral or ministry failure in the lives of the evangelists of Kansas City.
5. To yoke together with local churches. (Acts 16:5)
We believe in the local church and in church-based evangelism efforts that begin with the evangelist, himself, attending a local church and supporting the pastor. We encourage evangelists to work in conjunction with local churches and to direct of all new converts into meaningful church participation.
6. To help stimulate the development of evangelistic ministries in local churches. (Romans 16:1)
Ofttimes, the evangelism efforts of many churches never get off the ground. For those pastors and churches with a desire to take their church members into the harvest fields as workers, we provide resources, training, and encouragement.